Cobb County Family Law Attorney
When family law matters cause strain on your life, you can count on the law office of F. Marian Weeks to help you work through the legal issue and reach an outcome that is in your best interests. At our Georgia law firm, we offer our clients more than 30 years of legal experience handling all types of family law matters.
We offer our clients a high level of commitment and personal service. You can expect Marian Weeks and her legal staff to stand by your side and help you get through this difficult time. Our firm is built on the founding principles that all clients deserve professional, assertive legal counsel.
Schedule a free 30-minute consultation with our lawyer, Marian Weeks, by calling 770-884-6296 today.
Vast Range of Experience and Skills Handling Family Law Matters
Our Cobb County family law attorney handles a vast range of family law issues relating to:
- Divorce: including all divorce contempt actions when one party is not in compliance with the terms of a visitation or alimony agreement, as well as high asset divorce, grounds for divorce in Georgia, uncontested divorce, contested divorce and matters relating to domestic violence and divorce
- Property division: equitable distribution and division of marital property
- Alimony: spousal maintenance or spousal support
- Marital property vs. separate property: property subject to equitable distribution versus separate property
- Parenting plans, child custody and visitation: Including grandparents' rights, mothers' and fathers' rights, parenting plans, relocation and move aways
- Guardian ad Litem: experience acting as the third attorney in custody cases, where attorney Marian Weeks is appointed by the court
- Child support: including the importance of a child support worksheet
- Paternity and legitimation: establishment of paternity and legitimation of a child
- Domestic violence: protective orders and family violence issues
- Mediation: including the benefits and process of mediation
- Modifications: child support modifications, spousal support modifications, child custody modifications and other issues having to do with relocation
Contact Our Experienced Marietta Divorce Attorney
Contact our firm to learn more about the legal services we provide and to schedule a free 30-minute consultation. We can be reached online or by phone at 770-884-6296 or 866-435-8732. We represent clients throughout Cobb, Cherokee and Paulding Counties, and the surrounding Georgia areas.